FedEx Ground Tracking FedEx offers faster delivery to and from the customers. It is one of the fastest modes of delivery and is reliable. This mode of delivery makes the customers happy and is cost-effective as well as day-definite service. Apart from this, the transit times are supported by the money back guarantee services. The services are taken care under the expert’s supervisions.The FedEx Ground services are economical and are the most effective type of service for ground shipping. The delivery is offered every address mentioned in the 48 contiguous U.S. states within the time taking a span of 1-5 Business days based on the distance to the address. It might also take 3-7 business days if the delivery has to be made in Alaska and Hawaii. Apart from this, the delivery is faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground. Besides, the delivery of these services is done at Saturday’s also at no extra cost. Further, Ground services are described in the FedEx Service guide provided online. You can check for more details.
FedEx ground is faster to more locations than UPS ground:
During the last three years, the FedEx ground has gone better in more than half city-to-city shipping’s lanes. The main motive is to deliver shipments sooner as possible and to improve the customer’s satisfaction along with providing more competition and save money. The cash flow can be improved and the risk gets reduced by using the FedEx Ground services. The main advantage of using this service is that FedEx collects the money at the time of delivery and the customers need not pay nay extending credits. The cash on delivery services is hence provided.
Once you have placed the delivery and went for the process, you can also track your shipment. The technology is getting advanced and this helps to know your shipment status online. The customers can hold on for the shipment and be aware of their delivery status.
How to track the FedEx Shipment order via Email?
It gets easy to track the FedEx shipment order via Email. or Contact Our Fedex Customer Care to Track your Parcel
Guidelines to track shipment/order number:
- The first thing to do to get started creates a new e-mail message in the column provided as to and there is it suggested to type email@example.com and it is not necessary to type anything in the subject column. It can be left blank.
- Next thing is in the space provided to enter the message, enter the shipment tracking/FedEx Office order number and then track the multiple shipments/orders and here you can get a chance to enter up to 30 tracking/order numbers one per line. It’s easy to follow up and make sure you give the clear details.
- Now once rechecked, you can send the e-mail.
Hence, the guideline for tracking the order number or shipment status is completed.
Guidelines to track by reference:
- To get started, firstly create a new e-mail message in the column provided as to and then type firstname.lastname@example.org and it’s up to you to type anything in the subject line or you can also choose to leave it empty.
- Next thing in the message content box, enter the account followed by the space and type the FedEx account number. Here you can trace only one account detail per e-mail.
- Next go ahead by entering the reference number and you can choose to enter up to 30 reference numbers at one time in a go and separate it by a comma in line.
For example: Account 012567889 ABCXYZ 2233ABC
- Now you are all ready to send the email.
Hence, the process of tracking the reference is completed.